Frontend Developer - Wordpress - CRM Automation
At Cybele Software, we help organizations extend the life and value of their software. Whether they are looking to improve and empower remote work or turn their business-critical legacy apps into modern SaaS, our software enables customers to focus on what's most important: expanding and evolving their business.
We are looking for an outstanding Frontend Dev to join our team to to take care of all the website projects across the company.
- Build, extend, and deploy websites using the WordPress CMS
- Participate in all stages of development and maintenance.
- Daily workload includes, but not limited to updates to CMS templates, creation of new custom templates, WP maintenance and support.
- Develop unique landing pages for our events
- Oversee the use of WordPress plugin and plugin customization (e.g. Gravity Forms)
- Create and manage the website back-end based on a cloud platform like digital ocean, azure or similar.
- Conferring with teams to resolve issues/bugs, prioritize needs, identify solution(s) and implement.
- Patching Wordpress, WP Plugins, MySQL , PHP and other CMS components on a monthly basis or sooner if any highly critical, actively exploited, vulnerabilities are announced.
-Troubleshooting technical issues with HubSpot.
- ENGLISH: INTERMEDIATE OR UPPER LEVEL.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress framework
- Two or more years’ experience developing front end websites and applications
- Strong grasp of responsive design
- Comprehensive knowledge of layout, color and typography
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of SEO & Google Analytics
- Experience with MailChimp or other email marketing providers
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Creative ability to think out of the box
Why you’ll love working with us:
At Cybele Software, we are passionate about achieving our goals. We are proud to work in such a positive environment that promotes well-being, productivity, and personal, as well as collective, growth.
-Dynamic company that rewards high performers
-Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
-Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
-Free snacks, and fun events
-Club La Nacion
-A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Got what it takes? We‘d love to e-meet you!
-Cybele Software is an equal opportunity employer-
- Educacion mínima: Secundaria
- Años de experiencia: 3
- Edad:A partir de 24 años
- Idiomas: Inglés
Resumen del empleo
Inscríbete con tu opción favoritaRedactar CV Aplicar con Computrabajo Aplicar con Indeed
Senior Release Manager - DevOps
Capital Federal, Núñez Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
Presencial y remoto
Cloud Tech Support Specialist
Capital Federal, Núñez Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado $ 300.000,00 (Mensual)
Account Manager - for Software company
Capital Federal, Belgrano Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado