Sales Development Representative
Cybele Software is a leading solution designer for enterprise information access and systems integration. We are looking for an outstanding Sales Development Representative to join our sales team. This team is the core engine that drives global B2B to provide effective and sustainable software solutions.
We are looking for someone who is dedicated and self-driven, passionate about technology, and highly motivated to comprehend our clients and their needs.
We are experts in the field of legacy modernization, web-based remote access, and host publishing. Our goal is to offer high-quality products and services that increase the efficiency and ease of use of legacy systems, whilst providing creative, forward-thinking solutions in a secure and reliable environment.
What you ́ll do:
- Become a trusted resource, acting as the initial point of contact with our clients.
- Develop relationships with prospects, as well as maintain excellent relationships with existing clients, and ensure a quality customer experience.
- Follow up on leads for potential clients acquired from the site, contact clients, and schedule product demos
- Participate in product/services demonstrations, follow up on the evaluation and make sure the client has everything they need to move forward with the purchase or contract.
- Evaluate the business value and account prioritization based on clients ́ general potential.
- Attentively Follow up on client’s needs and questions during the entirety of the purchase process right up until the deal is closed, ensuring excellent customer experience throughout the process.
- Maintain a warm and professional relationship with clients after the deal is closed to ensure a warm welcome to the company’s services.
- Keep tabs on clients’ needs, pursuing new business opportunities.
- Proactively Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- As a secondary task, promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails, and communication(s) to prospective and actual clients
We are looking for impactful and dynamic work experience skills, which usually translates into:
-Advanced/native English is a must, as you will be using it daily to engage with native customers.
-Higher education in tech or marketing. This is not strictly exclusive, so long as you are enthusiastic about tech and eager to learn about highly technical products.
-Experience in business development, inside sales, and/or sales. Must be used to facing tough clients and high pressure. Customer care experience is very valuable for us!
-Stellar communication and client-facing skills, and great problem-solving, proactive mindset.
-Experience using RDP and remote access solutions will be appreciated
-You must be familiar or excited about startups with broad responsibilities, busy, dynamic environments, and very willing to learn new skills and technologies!
Dynamic company that rewards high performers
Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
Flexible working hours and work-from-home days
Free snacks, and fun events
A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Got what it takes? We ́d love to e-meet you!
- Cybele Software is an equal opportunity employer -
- Educacion mínima: Secundaria
- Años de experiencia: 2
- Edad:entre 22 y 45 años
- Idiomas: Inglés
Resumen del empleo
Inscríbete con tu opción favoritaRedactar CV Aplicar con Computrabajo Aplicar con Indeed
Frontend Developer - Wordpress - CRM Automation
Capital Federal, Belgrano Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
Presencial y remoto
Senior Release Manager - DevOps
Capital Federal, Núñez Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado
Presencial y remoto
Cloud Tech Support Specialist
Capital Federal, Núñez Jornada completa Contrato por tiempo indeterminado $ 300.000,00 (Mensual)